Resimac products for concrete, steel, and marine repair are in stock for quick supply!
Our Resimac Products are here to help with all of your repair projects! Check out our technical information and applications pages to learn more about the Resimac products we offer. Still have questions? Send us a message!
Resimac has a diverse range of concrete repair materials that can reinstate badly damaged cementitious surfaces and protect them from further wear and abrasion. Our product range covers fast curing patch repair materials, lightweight screeds for overhead work and polymer modified cementitious screeds to eradicate damp and the ingress of moisture.
- Fast curing, self priming patch repair
- Lightweight screed for overhead sills and lintels
- Heavy duty trowel applied screed for industrial surfaces
- Chemical resistant screed for acids and solvents
- Polymer modified screed resisting 140psi negative hydrostatic pressure
- Fast curing plug for sealing live leaks
- Flexible, pourable expansion joint filler
Resimac Metal Repair Systems are ideal for rebuilding and resurfacing worn or badly damaged mechanical equipment and components. The product range includes various grades of product to suit the numerous repairs faced by engineers. The metal repair products can be easily machined down to fine tolerances for close-fitting components.
- Repair damaged keyways
- Repair bearing housings
- Seal leaking tank seams
- Scored hydraulic rams
- Rebuild worn drive shafts
- Cracked engine blocks
- Rebuild valve and pump casings
- Bond metal to metal
- Reform flange faces