Resimac’s 108 Pipe Repair Tape is a high-performance, rapid-curing, moisture-activated repair bandage specifically developed for the repair of leaking pipes. works best with systems operating up to 218psi with a maximum operating temperature of 120C. The tape is manufactured from woven polyester fabric which is impregnated with a polyurethane resin that is activated by water. 100 mm. x 3.6 m. (*Other sizes are available upon request*)
- Easy to apply, requiring no special tools or equipment.
- Ideal for repairing pipes operating at low pressures.
- Designed for use for repairs up to 500mm diameter.
- For use on a wide variety of surfaces, including all metals and many types of plastics.
- Fast curing, hard dry in 30 minutes
108 Pipe Repair Tape should soak in water prior to being applied. Once saturated with water, the tape wraps around pipe surfaces to seal leaks caused by corrosion and erosion.
108 Pipe Repair Tape Documents
|Brochure||Technical Data Sheet||Product Specifications|
|Up to 72.5 psi Quick Application Guide||72.5 to 145 psi Quick Application Guide||145 to 218 psi Quick Application Guide|